About Me

hey i'm Dale and i'm studying Computer Games Design at UCS Ipswich aiming to become a games designer :D

Sunday 16 October 2011

First Game post 2

Since my last blog post ive been tryin to upload my game but alas I could not find out.
Well since I can't find out how to upload the game for anyone viewing. Anyway here are some screenshots of my game:


This is the first screen of my game and it just shows the start of it before the ball drops and the player beings to play.








This second screen shows after the game has started.
As you can see the Bounce counter and the
HighScore counter have both increased.
The HighScore counter also changes accordingly
even when the game continues


Also if you want to play around with the game and change the code and whatnot just comment and i'll post it.

1 comment: